Please click on the link above to see a high-resolution photo of the product.
The PR series amplifier is an 1…4 input channel to 2…8 output channel DSP controlled class D power amplifier. It is mainly intended for fixed sound installations and suitable even in surroundings where low operational noise is relevant. Due to its cooling concept with large heatsink and ultra-low noise fans the amplifier remains quiet even under full load conditions.
The input channel configuration is represented by the product name PR__x1000-2-DSP. Unless otherwise mentioned all content of this manual is valid for all versions of the amplifier.
- 500 W per output channel
- Analog, digital AES and optional Dante signal inputs
- One input is split into two outputs for active crossover usage
- Available as 1…4 input version (equals 2, 4, 6, 8 power amplifiers)
- Ultra low noise operation (suitable for cinema applications)
- PFC (power factor correction)
Find more information on the product in our manual.