ELF – Computer-controlled 3D loudspeaker measurement system for balloon measurements
With our ELF, balloon measurements of loudspeakers are made easy. Define a 3D raster to be scanned and the ELF measures the loudspeaker transfer functions for all desired directions. It was designed for heavy duty and high precision. It can bear loudspeakers with a weight up to 100 kg.
The measured data can be exported to various formats (see below) and can be processed to calculate and visualize balloons.
The ELF is controlled via a serial interface, thus, integration in your own measuring software is easy.
Download our flyer for an overview here
- 100 kg maximum loudspeaker weight
- 1.5 m maximum loudspeaker dimension
- any microphone distance in full anechoic rooms
- high precision drive unit, less than 0.27° backlash
- torque limitation at 200 Nm per axis
- 1° resolution
- emergency stop switch
- heavy duty but of delicate structure
- influence on sound field is minimized
- fully integrated in WinMF measuring software and EASERA
- laser pointer integrated in the vertical axis to precisely determine the microphone position
- standard data formats can be generated from measured raw data, e.g.
- EASE Speaker Lab GLL
(data conversion might require third party software)
- desktop PC with measuring hardware and installed software