Four Audio offers not only finished products, but also development services. As a leader in the development of audio and acoustic applications, our expertise ranges from electronics development, embedded software, DSP, to PC / Mac software development for GUIs, measurement technique and signal processing algorithms.
Modular Hardware Concept
Using pre-developed hardware modules, we are able to rapidly develop new projects. Core components for this are (among others)
- a pluggable core module with MCU and Sharc DSP
- dual range ADCs with incredibly high dynamic range (138 dB)
- several DACs
- IC-based multi-channel power amp modules (e.g. 8 x 50W) with digital signal input and small dimensions
- bus boards for connecting power amp modules of several vendors
- Dante Brooklyn / Ultimo boards
- an F-LINK interface to connect multiple DSPs incl. auto detection for column speakers or line arrays, e.g.
Do you need advice?
You are a manufacturer of sound reinforcement or hi-fi loudspeakers or a system integrator and need high-quality and easy-to-use DSP/amplifier solutions? You want a complete range of loudspeakers incl. DSP/amplifier technology incl. system software, beamsteering, SPL calculation? We advise you, develop and produce OEM solutions, if you need services beyond our products.