Class D Power Amplifier
High-Power Class D Amp
The PRx-1000-2 series amplifier is a class D high-power amplifier with up to 8 inputs and outputs. It is mainly intended for fixed sound installations and suitable even in surroundings where low operating noise is relevant. Due to its cooling concept with large heatsinks and microprocessor-controlled ultra-low noise fans, the amplifier remains quiet even under full load conditions.
In combination with our 8-channel Dante Breakout Box DBO1, you get a super-silent replay out of a Dante network.
Here, you can download a Leaflet.
More downloads on our download page.
- 500W per single ended output channel
- up to 8 analog inputs and outputs
- high dynamic range (118 / 120 dB(A) single ended / bridged)
- Front panel LEDs signal protect / fan / bridge / clip / signal status
- GPO relais for status surveillance
- Configurable by switches at back panel
- Customizable at order time with 1-4 amplifier modules
- Ultra low noise operation (suitable for cinemas)
- Pascal high-power amplifier modules and PSU
- PFC (power factor correction)
|Max. input voltage||23 dBu|
|Voltage gain||128 dB(A)|
|Dynamic range||112 dB(A)|
|THD+N (1kHz)||-90 dB|
|Noise (20Hz – 20 kHz)||-81.5 dBu|
|Mains input voltage||85-265 VAC|
|Power per channel||500 / 1000 W (SE/BTL)|
|Analog input||balanced XLR|
|Operation noise level (1m)||19 dB(A)|
|Dimensions||19” 2RU, 435 mm|
The PRx-1000-2 provides over current, DC, temperature and high frequency protection