Precise audio measurements.
WinMF is a universal audio- und acoustic measurement system for Win7 / 8 / 10 32/64 bit. It supports all common ASIO soundcards, so that a wide choice of interfaces for measurements is offered. For precise measurements at audio electronics and loudspeakers the remote controlled ROBO3 preamp and audio interface is implemented in WinMF.
- All purpose measurement system for audio, acoustics and quality control in production
- Support of ASIO interfaces
- Support of Robo3 and Robo2: 2 channel signal conditioner frontend with phantom power, remote controlled gain in 20 dB steps, 2 × 20W power amp and shunt resistors for impedance measurements
- Customizable excitation signals (impulses, noise, sweeps, multisine) with arbitrary spectral distribution
- Fast processing and rendering
- Room acoustic analysis
- STI measurement and evaluation
- FIR and IIR filter calculations
- Measurement of polar diagrams and isobars
- Calculation of spectrograms
- Comprehensive functions for quality control in the production
- All common turntables for directivity measurements are supported
- Robots für balloon measurements (ELF1 und ELF2)
- Measurement of EASE balloons including phase, angular resolution 1°, frequency resolution 0.7 Hz (rawdata as *.spk)